I'm a twenty-something year-old gal attempting to be a normal human being it in the ever-bustling big apple. Amid the craziness that is New York, I have a few passions: fitness, healthy eating, writing, and photography are all among my favorite activities. Of those, I succeed at doing lots of fitness stuff, some of the healthy eating stuff, and not nearly enough writing.
And Photography? Cooking? Two skills I long for and wish I had. I am an expert microwave-er currently, though. So there's that.
So, that's where you come in, blog world! This site is my way to develop all of these passions at once! The focus is food, but if some great insight comes along the way and I have a chance to spill my heart and soul onto the page, then, hey, so be it. Something tells me I'll just be spilling...beans. Ba-dum-tss.
Sorry.
Anyways, my goal for the format of the blog is to:
- pick a vegetarian recipe and post it (motivation!)
- attempt to make said recipe while photographing it
- display the disasters here
I've told no one about this blog, so if you stumbled on it, sorry? Maybe one day I'll actually learn how to write good and take pictures good and do other stuff good too. But until tonight's first recipe...thanks for stopping in. Here's a picture of food I had no role in preparing, but I did take the photo and enjoyed eating it! This was from an amazing artisanal wine and cheese shop in, of all places, Guatemala.
No comments:
Post a Comment